| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lihue, Kauai in September is hot at 26.2 °C (79.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.3 °C (84.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in September is 6.2 °C (11.2 °F).
- The weather in September is marginally dry with rain sometimes. Only 60.2mm (2.4in) of H2O is dropped across an average of 16 days.
- In September the heavens above Lihue, Kauai are moderately sunny having an average of a pleasing 8:03 of dazzling sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:55 long and the longest day is 12:33 long with an average length of 12:14.
- There are approximately 4:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 33.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lihue, Kauai September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Lihue, Kauai:
- Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa - 3703.2 kms (2301.2 miles) N
- Midway Island, Hawaii - 1939.3 kms (1205.1 miles) WNW
- Wake Island, Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 3538.6 kms (2198.9 miles) W
- Kwajalein Island, Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 3813.1 kms (2369.5 miles) WSW
- Majuro, Marshall Islands - 3547.7 kms (2204.6 miles) WSW
- Napari, Tabuaeran, Kiribati - 2011.9 kms (1250.2 miles) S
- Eureka, California, Usa - 3900.1 kms (2423.6 miles) NE
- Healdsburg, Ca, Usa - 3923.5 kms (2438.1 miles) NE
- Vacaville, Ca, Usa - 3988.8 kms (2478.7 miles) NE
- Berkeley, Ca, Usa - 3976.8 kms (2471.2 miles) NE
- San Francisco, California, Usa - 3932.9 kms (2443.9 miles) NE
- San Luis Obispo Poly, Ca, Usa - 3987 kms (2477.6 miles) ENE
- Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii - 162.6 kms (101.1 miles) ESE
- Kahului, Hi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 325.1 kms (202 miles) ESE
- Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii - 318.7 kms (198 miles) ESE
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii - 512.3 kms (318.4 miles) ESE