| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lihue, Kauai in March is really warm at 22.6 °C (72.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.8 °C (78.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.4 °C (66.9 °F).
- In March there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 6.4 °C (11.5 °F).
- The weather in March is not exactly parched with rain from time to time. Circa 105.9mm (4.2in) of water falls across an average of 19 days.
- The skies in Lihue, Kauai are reasonably fine having on balance a detectable 6:17 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:40 long and the longest day is 12:18 long with an average length of 11:59.
- There are approximately 5:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53% of daylight hours and cloudy 47% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lihue, Kauai March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Lihue, Kauai:
- Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa - 3703.2 kms (2301.2 miles) N
- Midway Island, Hawaii - 1939.3 kms (1205.1 miles) WNW
- Wake Island, Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 3538.6 kms (2198.9 miles) W
- Kwajalein Island, Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 3813.1 kms (2369.5 miles) WSW
- Majuro, Marshall Islands - 3547.7 kms (2204.6 miles) WSW
- Napari, Tabuaeran, Kiribati - 2011.9 kms (1250.2 miles) S
- Eureka, California, Usa - 3900.1 kms (2423.6 miles) NE
- Healdsburg, Ca, Usa - 3923.5 kms (2438.1 miles) NE
- Vacaville, Ca, Usa - 3988.8 kms (2478.7 miles) NE
- Berkeley, Ca, Usa - 3976.8 kms (2471.2 miles) NE
- San Francisco, California, Usa - 3932.9 kms (2443.9 miles) NE
- San Luis Obispo Poly, Ca, Usa - 3987 kms (2477.6 miles) ENE
- Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii - 162.6 kms (101.1 miles) ESE
- Kahului, Hi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 325.1 kms (202 miles) ESE
- Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii - 318.7 kms (198 miles) ESE
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii - 512.3 kms (318.4 miles) ESE