| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lihue, Kauai in April is fairly hot at 23.3 °C (73.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.4 °C (79.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.3 °C (68.5 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 6.1 °C (11 °F).
- The weather in April is dryish with rain periodically. Just 88.9mm (3.5in) of water accrues across an average of 17 days.
- The blue above Lihue, Kauai is fair with on balance a moderate 5:46 of gorgeous sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:20 long and the longest day is 12:55 long with an average length of 12:38.
- There are approximately 6:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lihue, Kauai April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Lihue, Kauai:
- Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa - 3703.2 kms (2301.2 miles) N
- Midway Island, Hawaii - 1939.3 kms (1205.1 miles) WNW
- Wake Island, Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 3538.6 kms (2198.9 miles) W
- Kwajalein Island, Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 3813.1 kms (2369.5 miles) WSW
- Majuro, Marshall Islands - 3547.7 kms (2204.6 miles) WSW
- Napari, Tabuaeran, Kiribati - 2011.9 kms (1250.2 miles) S
- Eureka, California, Usa - 3900.1 kms (2423.6 miles) NE
- Healdsburg, Ca, Usa - 3923.5 kms (2438.1 miles) NE
- Vacaville, Ca, Usa - 3988.8 kms (2478.7 miles) NE
- Berkeley, Ca, Usa - 3976.8 kms (2471.2 miles) NE
- San Francisco, California, Usa - 3932.9 kms (2443.9 miles) NE
- San Luis Obispo Poly, Ca, Usa - 3987 kms (2477.6 miles) ENE
- Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii - 162.6 kms (101.1 miles) ESE
- Kahului, Hi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 325.1 kms (202 miles) ESE
- Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii - 318.7 kms (198 miles) ESE
- Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii - 512.3 kms (318.4 miles) ESE